If you haven’t already guessed, I’m obviously obsessing over everything Lilac and definitely think it is a colour that is going to top the summer bag list. I’m currently working on an article (Best Summer Bags – 2020) but I think the Lilac edition deserves it’s own blog-piece.
Here are some of my favourites
1. Vanina : I absolutely can’t stop gushing over this inflorescence embellished satin and acrylic lilac tote by Vanina (A lebanese handcrafted brand) If summer was a bag, this is what it would look like.
You can buy it from Net-A-Porter for AED 1440
2. The Jackie Maxi Sequin Bag by Attico : This is an extremely fun looking bag by the Milan based luxury designer and you can buy it from Ounass at a 40% discount right now at AED 1290 instead of AED 2150 – Don’t know about you, but this bag is def ready to partay!
3. Marc Jacobs Foil Tote : This one isn’t a bag new to the market and honestly I was double minded about including this in my lilac list but I’m quite a sucker for metallic and the foil tote is roomy enough to stuff in as many wet-wipes/sanitizers as you want (and god knows we need that)
You can buy it from Yoox for AED 690
4. Cult Gaia : You know there are certain bags that you absolutely love seeing on others but somehow just can’t imagine yourself carrying, the cult gaia bag is that bag for me. I have added this to my cart multiple times but then I decide against it, not sure if the 2020 summer is going to change that for me. The bag is available on YOOX for AED 841
5. The Amanda Navai Haya Bucket Belt Bag is crafted with python skin which automatically gives an uber rich feel to the bag, it features a slim pin-bucket belt which doesn’t look too bulky thankfully and ofcourse has the signature logo applique. Also I’ve a feeling belt bags are about to get a little more popular now (yes again) because it would not involve placing the bag anywhere which for covid-19 reasons is great. You can buy this at a 50% discount for AED 1625 from Bloomingdales
Honestly I haven’t made up my mind on which one of these would I be buying for the summer but would love to know your favourite from the 5 – Comment below and tell me which lilac bag are you crushing on?–